- Protects one website.
- Firewall prevents hackers.
- SSL certificate included in firewall.
- Malware scanning.
- Annual site cleanup and remediation.
1. We host all of our websites. Hosting starts at $12/mo.
2. The website design will be exactly as it is shown, check the "Website Demo" link.
1. You complete the pending payment to initiate the website preparation.
2. We prepare the website, and add your text, images, videos, and links.
3. We send you login details of your website.
That's all, now you have your website ready to go!
After the website is complete you can edit the website yourself by logging into your account.
1. The website design will be exactly as it is shown, check the "Live Website Demo" link.
2. We host all of our websites. Hosting starts at $12/mo.
1. You complete the pending payment to initiate the domain transfer.
2. Dan.com prepares the domain for transfer and keeps it safe at holding registrar.
3. Dan.com sends you tailored instructions and provides transfer assistance until you’re satisfied.
Domain name order is processed via Dan.com a domain name marketplace. Dan.com has an excellent trust score on TrustPilot.com. See Dan.com score here: Trustpilot.com/review/dan.com
When you buy a domain name at Dan.com, you’re automatically covered by our unique Buyer Protection Program. Read more about how we keep you safe on our Trust and Security page.
Next to our secure domain ownership transfer process, we strictly monitor all transactions. If anything looks weird, we take immediate action. And if the seller doesn't deliver on their part of the deal, we refund you within 24 hours.
98% of all domain ownership transfers are completed within 24 hours. The seller first delivers the domain to us, then we send you your tailored transfer instructions. Need help? Our domain ownership transfer specialists will assist you at no additional cost.
Pay by bank wire and get a 1% discount or use one of the most popular payment options available through our payment processor, Adyen. Adyen is the payment platform of choice for many leading tech companies like Uber & eBay.